Hey there friend! So you need to write a CV? What even is a CV? Well – a CV is similar to a resume, but you list all of your academic and professional experiences. Unfortunately there isn’t really a set template on what to include and what not to include in your CV. I suggest looking on your university’s website to see if your professor’s CV is online. You can always make your document look similar to theirs.
Here is a list of the things I noticed most people included in their CVs. I hope it helps you! 🙂
Things to Include in Your CV
2. Relevant Work Experience in the Field
3. Scholarships, Grants, & Awards
4. Conferences, Research Presentations, & Invited Lectures
5. Articles: peer reviewed & non-peer reviewed
6. Media Appearances: interviews, radio, podcasts, television, documentaries, etc.
7. Department, Professional, & Community Service
8. Professional Memberships & Organizations
9. Languages: spoken, written, & reading knowledge
10. Publications: books, essays, etc.
I hope this is helpful! Now go make a CV that will wow everyone!
I’ll talk to ya soon! 🙂